Vision & Mission
For God so loved the word that He gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God sent His Son into the word, not to condemn the word, but that the word might be saved through Him. (Jn 3: 16-17) Drawing our inspiration from the Gospel of Jesus and the life of our Foundress, Mother Claudine Echernier , we the Sisters of the Cross strive to reveal to all, the merciful love of the Father and the liberating power of the Paschal Mystery through our ministry of education, by giving priority to the poor and oppressed, especially the women an youth.
Empowered by the self emptying love of God and inspired by our Mother Foundress Claudline Echernier we, the Sisters of the Cross envision a just and harmonious society where all people live life in its fullness.
Nurturing persons to be well integrated to become agents of social change
Our goal is to from person of character, conscience, compassion, commitment and competence, who having enabled to face the challenges of life in the changing scenario are sensitive to the needs of the poor and the marginalised and evolve as dynamic transcendent leaders of tomorrow.
The Aim of Education at Holy Cross is
sr.no. The Form person Aiming At.
1. Physically fit Healthy mind in a healthy body.
2. Morally upright Character Formation and Value Education
3. Spiritually Oriented Combating materialism and Hedonism.
4. Emotionally Balanced Personality Development and Maturity
5. Intellectually Integrated Excellence, Competence and Relevance.
6. Culturally informed being Indian and National integration.
7. Socially aware Awareness of the Social Potential of India. Working for the social justice, involvement
in “Liberation”of the poor and the Oppressed.